FEAST-L Archives

November 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Judy Andre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Andre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:02:19 -0500
My article "Environmental Education in a Course on Ethics and
International Development," might be relevant.  The book in which it
appears has aat least one other relevant article.  The book is _Seeking
Environmental Justice_, Sara Wilks, ed. (NY: Editions Rodopi B.V.)

However, this book is extremely expensive.  It grew out of a conference
at Oxford on justice and the environment; the whole proceedings are on
the web at
http://www.inter-disciplinary.net/publishing/idp/eBooks/PTBEJGC%201.6b.p
df

Judith Andre, Ph.D.
Professor
(517)355-7553
Center for Ethics                                                fax:
353-3829
C-208 E Fee Hall
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1316     USA