Monospaced Font

Re: It's all about the robot

Tim Bornholtz <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:52:38 -0500

Of course it is too late to change the format for this year. But can
we all post what we have to youtube? How about everyone tagging their
videos with VADCFLL and then we can find each others easily?

I just realized that it may be a good idea to wait until the state
tournament is over as to not give away too much.

-Tim

--
Tim Bornholtz
(540) 446-8404