Monospaced Font

Re: Tournament Scoring

"Cosgrove, Martha J" <[log in to unmask]>

Cosgrove, Martha J

Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:49:50 -0500

The Chantilly tournament used the checklists, I found them very useful
to share with the kids. Information provided was clear, and I imagine
quick for the judges as it's mostly just a checklist of observed
behaviors. Most judges also put a comment or two at the bottom. I find
this much more helpful than actual scores.

Thanks to the person who designed these!

Martha Cosgrove
The Capital Girls

Martha Cosgrove
3 GT