Re: FLL and Henrico County Schools Community Service -need help.

Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:43:11 +0000

We gave volunteer hours certificates to the Potomac High School Key club and MSC members. Key club is a leadership group and fosters community service. We honored this club with FLL volunteer award. We invited them to help every year and they are considering. :-).

Another example,  Chantilly High School FIRST team 612 hosted its 2nd NOVA regionals and it was a blast. Every year I witness their creativity and leaderhip and get amazed how they make regionals memorable. For more info visit www.chantillyrobotics.com

Desh Deshmukh
Sterling1&2
Team 4115 coach
Girls in Robotics (GiRo)