VADCFLL-L  December 2008

VADCFLL-L December 2008

FW: [VADCFLL-CHAMPIONSHIP-L] Vector 67 Climate Connection Game Plan

Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>

Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:10:22 -0500

I like what I saw the team from Ashburn doing.  Think of how NASA did the
lunar lander and the orbiting module.  The lunar lander left the orbiting
module, went to the moon, landed, and when it took off it left the base
there.  It then reunited with the orbiting module before beginning it's path
back to Earth.  Look at all the good engineering that happened on Apollo 13
with common components to make the famous CO2 scrubbers.  I have never had a
team that used the module idea but I wish the would.  I think it takes
imagination and thinking outside of the box.

Rusty