Re: FLL Going Forward

KevinHines <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 Dec 2008 23:02:42 -0500

Hi Barry,

Thanks for all of your work!

I appreciate your openness to feedback.  One thing that has confused me, and
likely confuses other coaches, is that I often don't know who in the state
leadership to direct my questions to ... Someone in the state leadership
should publish a list of the state FLL officers, their positions and areas
of responsibility, and their email addresses, on the VADCFLL web site, so
that we coaches know who to contact about each topic.

I have looked through the VADCFLL web site, and I don't see this info.

Posting this info, and keeping it updated, would help A LOT!.  :-)

PS - I am directing my question to you and to the listserv, simply because
there is no designated contact person listed on the web site for me to
contact about this.  :-)

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Hines