FEAST-L Archives

February 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Jen McWeeny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:18:14 -0500
Dear FEAST,
I am looking for one more person to serve on the Program Committee for the ESWIP 2009 Spring Meeting, "Feminism at the Crossroads."  The duties of the position involve reviewing abstract submissions between February 15th and March 1st.  Members of the program committee need not attend the conference itself.
If interested, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Jen

Jen McWeeny, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Executive Secretary, Eastern Division of the Society for Women in Philosophy
John Carroll University
20700 North Park Blvd.
University Heights, OH 44118
Phone: (216) 397-4783