Help for MDIDUSERS-L Archives

MDIDUSERS-L Archives

Subject: Re: server size requirement issues
From: Heather Seneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:38:36 -0800

Hi Martine!

The MDID here takes 32.9 gigs on the server.  No extensive personal
collections.

I just have collections in the College of Built Environments (not
external, university-wide).

We have reciprocal remote access to the School of Art Image Library
MDID, which has its own server, etc.

Server maintenance is very low and handled by the College computing gurus.

Hope this helps!

Heather

Heather Seneff
Visual Resources Collection