VADCFLL-L  February 2009

VADCFLL-L February 2009

Senate/GreenGLOOOCS need help -TODAY!!

Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:35:32 -0500

Hello to all our FLL friends,

As you may know, the Green GLOOOCS have been working on some
Legislation in the Virginia General Assembly.  We have been working on
SB930, a waste reduction and recycling bill.  I just got a phone call
from
the Patron's office, Senator Ticer, asking if we could get help from
fellow
robotics teams across the State of Virginia - TODAY!!

What we would love is if team members, coaches, mentors, parents, anyone
would please send in a copy of the attached letter (or your own).  They
would
love to get some letters from students.  If students send letters, in
addition to
your name please put your age.

THESE NEED TO BE SENT TODAY!!  I know this is short notice, but if
anyone
can help send letters to support this bill that would be great.  This
is a Bill to
have a Statewide Waste Reduction and Recycling plan put into place.

A sample letter is attached and the list of Delegates is attached.  You
can just
cut and paste.  If it is convenient, please Cc:   [log in to unmask]
(Senator Ticer's office)

Thanks for helping the Green GLOOOCS help to get some important
legislation
passed!!

Sally Sylvester
Team 11 - Green GLOOOCS