FW: FW: FLL grant opportunity - MUST APPLY QUICKLY -- Fw: 2009 Season Team Hardship Awards

"Belcher, Shelia" <[log in to unmask]>

Belcher, Shelia

Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:52:05 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Grove [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:58 AM
To: Belcher, Shelia
Subject: Re: FW: FLL grant opportunity - MUST APPLY QUICKLY -- Fw: 2009
Season Team Hardship Awards

Dear Mr. Swayne,

I am checking on the status of the form I completed requesting
assistance with rebooting/forming a Lego Team in Lee County, Virginia
(as far Southwest as you can travel and stay in Virginia).  I was just
wondering if the applications had been processed and if we would receive
assistance.  I would appreciate the results of application.
Yours in 4-H!
Shelia Belcher
Lee County 4-H
Extension Agent

Shelia,

Nick is the right person to contact regarding this. He is on vacation
this week, however, and will not return until next Monday, August 10th.
You can also reach his office using the contact information at
http://vadcfll.org/contact.html.

Ralph Grove

--
Ralph F. Grove, Jr., Ph.D., Associate Professor
James Madison University Department of Computer Science