Re: It's all about the process....

"Donna L. Cornwell" <[log in to unmask]>

Donna L. Cornwell

Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:19:47 -0400

You will not get a chance to see other group's research presentations at
the tournament.  There are some presentations on the CD that is sent
with the field setup kit.

If you know other teams in the area, maybe you could get some teams
together to show each other their presentations sometime after the
tournament.

Donna Cornwell