FLL Reston Tournament in Northern Virginia

Marie J Kobayashi <[log in to unmask]>

Marie Kobayashi <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:30:15 -0500

Team Vector 67 would like to thank and express our appreciation to everyone who was involved in today's Regional Tournament held in Reston, Va.

Paul, thank you for all of your hard work and many hours of preparation and coordination to run this tournament!
Thank you to all of the judges and referees for the hours of training and administration of the judging and scoring.
Thank you also to the many volunteers that made this tournament run so smoothly.

We were very impressed with how everything really ran so smoothly.
This is probably the first time that we've been at a tournament where the events were running ahead of schedule!
Well done!

We would also like to thank the Principal, Mr. Bensinger and the Forest Edge Elementary School PTA for hosting us so graciously.
The facility was wonderful and the PTA really outdid themselves with all that they did to provide our teams with concessions.

Congratulations to all of the teams there today in a job well done and best wishes to those moving on to the State Tournament!

Lastly, we would like to thank the judges for their kind and encouraging words to our team during the awards ceremony.
We were deeply touched and honored.
Your words of encouragement were an award in and of themselves!  Thank you!

With deep appreciation,
The Coaches of Vector 67
Team #: 6089