VADCFLL-L  December 2009

VADCFLL-L December 2009

Re: FW: Qualfing site moved to UMBC- Volunteers Needed

Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>

Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:40:19 -0500

I highly recommend this opportunity!! We did this last year and had a great
time.  It was a great learning experience.   We got to see FLL from a judges
perspective.  I think coaches are always interested in what other teams are
doing and this is a great opportunity to see the work of other teams.  Our
kids were able to volunteer too.  They fed us breakfast and lunch and gave
us cool t-shirts.  This is Maryland's first year to have regional
tournaments, before they just had the State Tournament in January.

Additional information can be found at
http://www.mdfirst.org/fll/Volunteer/index.htm

Cari Norton