VADCFLL-L  December 2009

VADCFLL-L December 2009

Re: HELP!!!!! - the original message is a scam

"Hughes, Heather E." <[log in to unmask]>

Hughes, Heather E.

Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:35:24 -0500

PLEASE be aware that these are not legitimate messages!  These are the worst kind of scam artists preying on peoples good will during the holiday season.

Unfortunately everyone who uses the internet is subject to these types of intrusions, even the subscribers to this list.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holidays.

Heather

2006, 2008 NOVA Regional tournament judge
2009 NOVA Regional tournament Judges Advisor
2009 Forest Edge ES Robotics Club Mentor

Heather Hughes
Database Technology SW Engineer Sr
US-VISIT ITM 1725G
571-225-0934 Cell
202-295-5428 desk

The MITRE Corporation
7515 Colshire Drive
McLean, VA 22102
703-983-5489

MITRE is a not-for-profit organization that operates federally funded research and development centers for the government.