FEAST-L Archives

February 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lisa Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:13:12 -0500
Hi all,

I am co-chair of an organization called SUNY Women Assistant Professors
(SWAP).  We are trying to put together an event for young women professors
and graduate students on "Breaking in to the Old Boys Network." So I am
seeking the advice and suggestions of anyone who may have done something
like this or who has suggestions of people we could invite or reading or
anything.  So far we have envisioned the event as one that would provide
some advice on common pitfalls and difficulties faced by women starting
out in academia, but we are open to suggestions.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa
--
Lisa Fuller