FEAST-L Archives

June 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:14:06 -0700
From:
"Bellon, Christina" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Greetings Everyone,

I'm putting out a call for updated information about programs on the APA Committee on the Status of Women's list of women and feminist friendly graduate programs. I'm especially interested in updates about faculty, program details, course offerings, affiliations, and completing information which may be missing.

To this end, here is a link to the current listing...
http://www.apaonline.org/documents/governance/committees/GradPrograms2009.pdf

If you have updated info please send it to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

I would like to post the 2010 edition of this listing by the end of the summer, so please let me know asap, preferably, prior to August 1st.

Also, if you have reason for including a program on the list which is currently not on the list (or removing a program which is on the list), please also send those reasons, with as much detail as possible, to me so I can forward it to the APA committee on the status of women for consideration.

Thanks for your support of this resource!

Christina M. Bellon, PhD
Associate Professor of Philosophy
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6033
Ph: 916.278.4759
Fax: 916.278.5364
www.csus.edu/indiv/b/bellonc<http://www.csus.edu/indiv/b/bellonc>
www.csus.edu/cppe<http://www.csus.edu/cppe>
P Please consider how your choices impact the environment for current and future generations.