FEAST-L Archives

July 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Bellon, Christina" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bellon, Christina
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:46:43 -0700
Dear Blake,

The APA Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy's next issue, due out in Sept/Oct, will be devoted to this subject, if you can wait that long. But there are also other sources available now, including Sally Haslanger's ground breaking analysis of 7 major philosophical journals in Hypatia, 2008.

Sally's article (as well as her contribution to the upcoming Newsletter issue) is also available on her website at
http://web.mac.com/shaslang/Sally_Haslanger/Online_papers.html

Regards,

Christina M. Bellon, PhD
Associate Professor of Philosophy
Editor, APA Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6033
Ph: 916.278.4759
Fax: 916.278.5364
www.csus.edu/indiv/b/bellonc<http://www.csus.edu/indiv/b/bellonc>
www.csus.edu/cppe<http://www.csus.edu/cppe>
P Please consider how your choices impact the environment for current and future generations.