Re: Items in base

Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:49:08 -0400

Thanks to Brandy for these comments.  Two things to note:

1)  The video has the wrong design for the Thermometer.  Update #2
switched the lever so that it points east when the thermometer
measures Hot.

2)  The box of meat does not come to Base in the truck.  The meat
starts in Base, as described in the Field Setup.  (In case anyone was
confused...)

Steve