Re: Base question

VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>

VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:30:04 -0400

I think that the previous discussion about moving items in base can be
found in the VADCFLL list archives, at

https://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1109&L=VADCFLL-L&T=0&F=&S=&P=69177