Re: robot screen

Charles Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:59:57 -0400

I had this problem last week and Nick Swayne gave me some excellent advice.
LEGO will replace your faulty NXT at no cost because the display issue is a
known problem.  You may have a problem b/c you attempted to repair the unit
but you can always ask.  Below is the number I telephoned.  The
representative told me to write a brief note explaining that the display was
intermittent and include my return shipping address.  He gave me the address
below to ship my NXT.  I asked if any kind of RMA (return merchandize
authorization) number was required and he said no--just include the note
about the display and the problems I've encountered.

For assistance in English:  Customer Service: 1-800-838-9647 8am to 10pm EST
Monday - Friday and 10am to 6pm EST Saturday and Sunday.

LEGO Education Technical Support

1003 East Adams Street

Pittsburgh, Kansas  66762

Charlie Aldridge