VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2011

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Richard Freytag <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Freytag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:08:29 -0400
We have organized two (2) Jr First Lego League teams in Reston, VA.  Both
teams have one (1) space each available for a 5-9 year old.  Email me if you
have a child that would like to join us.

We meet Sundays from 1330h-1530h in Reston and ask that one parent or
guardian participate in most meetings with the child.  We have just started
our season with last Sunday being our first meeting.

All the best,
Richard