Re: Refrigerated Ground Transport

VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>

VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:45:17 -0500

Zack is correct.  Teams may not *attach* LEGO or objects to the
trailer or any mission model

Rule 10:  You may not add to nor trap mission models as to cause a
failure of the “gravity test.”

As long as the helper pieces are not attached in the sense of the
gravity test,  then they should be allowable.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor