Re: Groceries in the yellow truck

Brian Hardy <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Nov 2011 06:45:58 -0400

Given that "official" answer, I'd recommend fore-arming the team with their discussion points for when they need to make a case with the ref in hopes that "benefit of the doubt" will be applied.

The fact that it's partially on the table makes it entirely on, but you may not be able to get past the argument that the groceries weight must be entirely supported by the table.

Good luck

Brian

Sent from my iPhone