Re: EXT :[VADCFLL-L] Scoring

John Barrett <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:59:59 -0500

And just to be precise, the score is given for empty dispensers, and not
(what I would call) triggered dispensers.  Correct?  I ask because in
the course of the match, our robot dispenses the pink bacteria and then
later "resets" the dispenser to the original position (without any
bacteria, of course).

John

--

John J. Barrett