VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>

VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:51:06 -0500

There is no such update.  Positions of the robot and its cargo are
determined separately.

A cargo item must be (partially) in Base to be considered "in Base".
There are updates that concern the treatment of the following combos
of cargo:  yellow truck + crates of produce, white trailer + red
bacteria, clusters of bacteria

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor