Re: Thank you!

Gail Drake <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:25:26 -0500

Another thought ???

That weekend is the last weekend of courses for the semester and the students that run the event are on campus, and it is before their final exams.

I wonder what makes more sense, rescheduling the entire state of Virginia semester dates and final exams at state colleges to move the FLL event, making those students have a conflict with their final exams or TJ moving their exam date?

Professor Drake
Battlefield High School
Information Technology and Programming Faculty

ILITE Robotics Coach, FRC Team 1885, FTC, ZERO Robotics, Seaperch
US FIRST FLL Judge, Tournament Director
(571) 261-4726

FIRST1885.org
ILITERobotics.org