VADCJRFLL-L Archives

February 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:51:45 -0500
Hello Jr.FLL Coaches and Friends,

I's not too late to register for the Jr.FLL Expo on Saturday, March 3rd
in Richmond.
Registration will close on Monday, February 13th - please register soon!

This event will be in conjunction with the FIRST Tech Challenge State
Championship (mid-sized High School robots).
48 teams will be competing, so there will be lots of excitement and
teams to cheer for!  This event is being hosted
by Sparky 384 - the FIRST Robotics team from JR Tucker High School.

Saturday, March 3rd
Arthur Ashe Center
3001 N Blvd, Richmond, VA 23230

10:00 am - 12:30 pm
$25.00 registration (includes medals for all team members)

To register:
Send an email to Sally Sylvester, [log in to unmask] with:
Team name, team number, coaches name/contact, number of team members
$25 registration can be paid at the event - checks made payable to JR
Tucker High School (robotics)

Sally Sylvester