FEAST-L Archives

April 2012

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Dianna Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dianna Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:53:51 -0400
Dear FEAST,

John Carroll will be posting a slightly revised version of our ad for a visiting lecturer/assistant professor; the revised ad appears at the end of this email message.  Please note that while the AOS is still feminist philosophy, the AOC is now open.  There is also now an email address for electronic submissions.

Please share the ad with anyone you think would be interested and qualified.  The person who handles job postings on the JFP is out of the office until April 12th; I am trying to get the revised ad posted in his absence.

If anyone has questions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Dianna

John Carroll University, the Jesuit University in Cleveland, Ohio, invites applications for a one-year (with possible renewal for a second year) Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor position beginning August 27, 2012.  AOS: Feminist Philosophy; AOC: Open.  Ph.D. preferred.  4/4 teaching load.  The successful candidate will be required to teach Introduction to Philosophy and an upper-level course in Feminist Philosophy; experience teaching Asian and Comparative Philosophy, and Epistemology, is a plus.  Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.  Send complete dossier electronically to [log in to unmask] or by mail to Professor Dianna Taylor, Chair, Department of Philosophy, John Carroll University, 20700 North Park Blvd., University Heights, OH 44118.  John Carroll University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. The University is committed to diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from wome!
n and minorities.