VADCFLL-L  September 2012

VADCFLL-L September 2012

Re: Cardiovascular Exercise Mission - 36 trips?

Jason Wu <[log in to unmask]>

Jason Wu <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:21:38 -0400

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am a rookie coach, I thought the FLL match is 2.5 minutes (150 seconds). But Mr. Stave Scherr said this is a 250-second match (below), is this a typo? Or I misread?

Thanks
Jason

Sent from my iPhone