VADCJRFLL-L Archives

September 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2012 21:28:55 -0400
Greetings Jr.FLL teams!
I am excited to announce a fall Jr.FLL expo scheduled for Saturday November
10th at Deep Run High School in Gen Allen.

This event will be held in conjunction with the FLL tournament and is hosted by
Deep Run robotics, FIRST Team 1086 Blue Cheese.

Jr.FLL teams will have the chance to display their SHow Me poster and model,
present to judges and each team member will receive a medal as well as a team
award.
There will be many fun activities and teams will be able to watch the FLL
competition and check out the FLL projects to rev up their excitement for
entering the next level after Jr.FLL.

If your team hasn't really started yet, you still have over 9 weeks to get ready!
And as always, if you have any questions about starting or coaching a team,
please do not hesitate to email me.
Wendy

Jr.FLL Expo Save the Date:

Saturday November 10, 2012
10:00Am-12:30PM

Deep Run High School
4801 Twin Hickory Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059

More details to follow as we approach the date