Re: brick won't turn on - hard reset

Gail Drake <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:01:33 -0400

There is a reset button on the NXTBrick.

If you hold the brick so you can read it - facing you - then turn it
around - there are six holes across the top (and bottom).  In the top
left hole is a hard reset.  Get a paperclip or long screw driver and
hard set the brick.  Then connect it to a computer and reload the
firmware.   (Make sure you have new batteries while you do this).

Professor Drake
Battlefield High School
Information Technology and Programming Faculty

ILITE Robotics Coach, FRC Team 1885, FTC, ZERO Robotics, Seaperch
US FIRST FLL Judge, Tournament Director
(571) 261-4726

FIRST1885.org
ILITERobotics.org