VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sabrina Hsu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sabrina Hsu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:33:52 -0400
Hi, Girish:

We are a brand spanking new rookie team in Fairfax this year - both the team
members and coach including; and wondering if you or any others out here could
share any thoughts or resource links, etc. that may be of use to coaches like us
who are new to JR.FLL?  For example, are there any new coach training or
educational events that can be attended by JR.FLL coaches in our area? (Are
there any old event materials that are online that we can tap into for review or
guidance?)  Are there any mentoring type networks or events for new coaches
or for the young team members of JR.FLL to participate in within our area?

We are planning to attend an upcoming JR.FLL expo to be held in Ashburn in a
couple of weeks --so that all team members can see and experience the event in
person; and hopefully, make our stride towards full participation at a later date
event.

Thanks to all.

-Sabrina