VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:21:29 -0400
On Saturday November 10th, FRC team Blue Cheese will be hosting a Jr.FLL
expo in conjunction with the FLL tournament at Deep Run High School.

This will be a fun, exciting event with many fun activities for the kids including
dancing, LEGO mosaics, coloring and other activities. The teams will also have
the chance to view the FLL competition, robots and projects so they know
what to expect when they move up to that level.

We will also be collecting donations for local senior centers of items such as
non skid socks, diabetic socks, trial size lotions, large print word search books,
crosswords, etc.

The Jr.FLL expo will begin at 2pm and teams will receive their awards first
during the FLL awards ceremony. It should last until approximately 4:30-5pm.

Cost per team is only $25 and is payable on the day of the expo. If you would
like to register your team please reply to me at [log in to unmask]

Event Location:
Deep Run High School
4801 Twin Hickory Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059