FEAST-L Archives

April 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Anderson, Jami" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anderson, Jami
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:46:50 +0000
(apologies for cross-posting)

Everyone

The Philosophy Department of University of Michigan-Flint has recently joined forces with some local neurosurgeons and have created a research center, the Center for Cognition and Neuroethics.  We have recently begun several ongoing projects, including an new online journal, the Journal of Cognition and Neuroethics.  We are very much interested in work that examines ideas at the intersection of medical ethics, bioethics, neuroethics and biology and the neurosciences, as well as feminist and critical theorists' critiques of established ideas and theories (broadly defined).  I have attached the Call for Submissions for this journal.

Please give consideration to sending your work and/or passing this information on to anyone who you think may be interested.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thanks very much,

Jami Anderson
Department of Philosophy
University of Michigan-Flint
Co-director of Center for Cognition and Neuroethics