FEAST-L Archives

July 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:51:14 +0000
8bit
From:
"Meyers, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Marilyn <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Marilyn and Ann -- I don't know anything about Joan C's archival work
other than the interviews.  But I do know that Sandy Bartky sent archival
material to some sort of Pembroke College successor institution at Brown a
year or two ago.  Sandy isn't good about email.  But you can reach her at
her Michigan cottage this summer -- 2698577071. Another idea would be to
contact the Hypatia office, which I think just moved to Sally Scholz at
Villanova, to see what's being archived where. This seems to be a
perennial question with alas no conclusive resolution that I'Ve ever
noticed. Best, Diana
Diana Tietjens Meyers
Emerita Professor of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs