VADCJRFLL-L Archives

July 2013

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:14:53 +0000
8bit
From:
Donald Brobst <[log in to unmask]>
To: Catherine A <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Catherine,

I am the FIRST Senior Mentor for Washington, DC. But I live in Falls Church and there is a close relationship with VA and DC Jr.FLL. I am additional resourse and host a number of Jr.FLL off season events.

I think Jr.FLL is best formed with a group of friends or students at a common school or organization. Searching for a team to join is not always the best way to get your kids involved.

FIRST is always looking for coaches and mentors.  FRC, FTC and FLL all can use coaches and mentors as well as volunteers at events.

I look forward to helping in any way I can.

Don

Don Brobst
Senior Mentor, Washington, DC, FIRSTŪ
V  (703) 585 1275 (C)