FEAST-L Archives

October 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Carol Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 22:28:40 -0400
I'm working on my third academic book, in which Purdue University
Press expressed an interest. The book is called, "Gender Bias in
Mystery and Romance Novel Authorship: The Anti-Stereotypical Voices
of Women and Men Who Cross Genres." I would like to distribute a
survey to some participants to determine if men and women can tell a
male from a female authorial voice, and to ask some other questions
related to gender, authorship and mystery and romance genres. If you
are interested, send an email to [log in to unmask] and
I'll send the survey to you shortly. I will be working on this book
until the beginning of January and hope to distribute and collect the
replies to the survey in the upcoming month. I will probably create
the survey with SurveyMonkey.com or another similar service and would
send it via email to the volunteers.

Sincerely,

Anna Faktorovich, PhD, Director
Anaphora Literary Press