Re: Airplane Mission question

Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:30:53 -0400

The updates only addresses where the plane doesn't make it all the way to the scoring zones, not what happens if the plane is not released at all.

We've found that the plane can drop off the tower if the string is too slack (the way we keep it except when we need it), but we've not seen it hold on too tight. If you can hold down the lever and have it just sit there, I'd go over the building instructions very carefully to see where it may be constructed incorrectly (or just taking it a part and building it again may be easier).

In keeping with an earlier comment about what you do in practice, the kids do not have to build or fix your practice mission models as they are not part of the competition. You can do any rebuilding of mission models your heart desires and time allows or requires.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone