Re: THANK YOU

"Dr. Abrar Qureshi" <[log in to unmask]>

Dr. Abrar Qureshi

Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:49:13 -0500

We thank the Abingdon tournament organizers, judges, referees, volunteers
and sponsors for making this tournament a success. You all did a fabulous
job and we are so grateful to you.  Our team had a great time at the
tournament.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Ninja Stars