Our team will be participating in a tournament on 11/16 and have a couple last minute questions. They had several last minute questions after our last meeting. Any assistance you can offer would be appreciated.
1. ROBOT GAME: If I understand the game rules correctly it is ok for the team to build a bucket to store their people/pets. Is it acceptable to just push the bucket or does it have to be part of robot construction meaning it has to be attached somehow?
2. ROBOT GAME: Furthermore, once pets/people are in base is it ok to use hands in base to put people in a bucket WHILE the robot is outside of base working on missions? The bucket would not be attached to the robot at that time so the bucket would still be in base.
3. ROBOT GAME: The team noticed on multiple occasions the water bottle falls out of the truck while running missions. They'd like to know if they will be able to request the referee ensure the water is standing upright as opposed to laying on its side or is this one of those variables they should learn to work around?
4. ROBOT GAME: the team would like to tag each other between missions so everyone gets time at the table. Are their restrictions we need to consider when tagging. For example can they switch as soon as the 1st team hits start on the robot so 2nd team can come in to position attachments as needed in base?
5. CORE VALUES: Is it ok for coaches to dress up in costume to support team theme even if I have no part in their presentation?
Sent from my iPad
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".
-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.