Re: USPTO Tournament Today

"Osman, Catherine (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>

Osman, Catherine (DCPS)

Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:38:12 -0500

We agree with everything Peggy Morgan said!  Thank you, cho
C. H. Osman
STEM Coordinator

Langley Elementary School
District of Columbia Public Schools
101 T Street, NE
Washington, DC   20002
Office:  202-724-4223

Each One Give One!  Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org <http://www.dconefund.org/> or www.onefund.dc.gov <http://www.onefund.dc.gov/>