FEAST-L Archives

January 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:22:41 +0000
From:
Toddie Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Feminist social ethicist Beverly Wildung Harrison's "The Power of Anger in
the Work of Love" also contains a wonderful feminist reflection on robes
and processionals. I tried to attach the pdf but the file was too big.
Email me off list if you would like a copy.

--
Rebecca Todd Peters
Professor

Phone (336) 278-5247