VADCFLL-L  September 2014

VADCFLL-L September 2014

Re: [External] [VADCFLL-L] Seeking a team in Ashburn/Brambleton area

"Teel, Richard [USA]" <[log in to unmask]>

Teel, Richard [USA]

Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:16:10 +0000

Amy,

I should have stated that Mark may not have room on his team but he will be familiar with other teams in the area and may be able to get you in contact with other teams in the area.

Sorry, I just noticed that your son is 8 years old. FIRST has several age appropriate programs. More information regarding the programs is available at http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms.  The Jr. FLL program is the program for your son's age group. I do not know of any Jr. FLL programs in Ashburn/Brambleton aea but Mark may be able to point you in the right direction.

Rich