Monospaced Font

Re: Friendship Collegiate Academy ~ Tournament

"Osman, Catherine (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>

Osman, Catherine (DCPS)

Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:59:01 -0500

Ditto on the thanks to Michael Robinson and crew and the wonderful folks at Friendship Collegiate Academy. They made it a pleasure to volunteer and the teams doubled the enjoyment and the learning. Thank you!
C. H. Osman
STEM Coordinator

Langley Elementary School
District of Columbia Public Schools
101 T Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Office: 202-724-4223

Nominate an exemplary DC Government Employee for The 14th Annual Cafritz Awards. Each of this year's five winners will be recognized with a $7,500 cash prize! The nomination deadline is Monday, November 24. Visit www.cafritzawards.org <http://www.cafritzawards.org> for more information.