FEAST-L Archives

October 2015

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Veltman, Andrea - veltmaal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veltman, Andrea - veltmaal
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:13:50 +0000
Hi Shelley,

In contrast to [log in to unmask], FEASTMEMBERS-L is a defunct list that folks no longer use.  It is a holdover from a time when we asked people to pay dues directly to our treasurer, who would forward the names of current dues-paying members to the listserv manager, who would put them on FEASTMEMBERS-L.  Now, I believe people pay dues to a third-party organization, which keeps track of our current dues-paying membership, although curiously I cannot recall ever seeing a call for dues sent over our main listserv.

Please send your message to [log in to unmask], unless you intend it to go only to people who have paid dues recently, in which case you'll have to ask our steering committee chair about obtaining such a list.

Best wishes,

Andrea

Dr. Andrea Veltman
Associate Professor of Philosophy