Re: question on our robot match score

Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:48:44 -0500

Hi Chao,

I can tell you from experience that your tournament director has probably collapsed in exhaustion at this point and I wouldn't be surprised if he is not checking email at all this evening. There is not a central repository for scores online, but they may still be stored on someone's laptop via the scoring program. It is certainly possible, though, that they won't be available now that the tournament has finished up. Just hang tight and if the scores are available at all I am sure that your tournament director will be in touch soon.

Congratulations to you and your team on finishing up your first season of FLL!

Cheers,
Brittany