One quick followup message about Coach's Corner articles on EV3Lessons.com. This new section has been very popular and helpful for coaches, and we would like to keep expanding it.
We are always looking for guest authors - rookie or experienced coaches. Our goal is to publish at least one article every week. We have 8 articles posted already here: http://ev3lessons.com/resources.html
1) Running a Team Meeting (day-to-day)
2) Importance of Having Fun
3) How to start a team
4) Running a school team
5) Resources for your team
6) Contest preparation (Qualifier, Regional, State)
7) Preparing for the next level (e.g. International Open or World Festival)
8) Running a Rookie team
9) Running a team in a rural area
10) All girl-team, all-boy team, homeschool team,....
11) How to meet the needs of all the kids on the team (including any special needs students)
12) Why kids should do the work
13) Dealing with different learning styles
14) Funding a school team
15) Transitioning from FLL to FTC
These are just ideas. Any topic that a coach cares about is a good topic. So if you have a topic and a few minutes to write 1 page about it, we would love to include you/your team in an article. Please email us at [log in to unmask]
Thank you in advance for helping us to deliver useful materials to Coaches everywhere.
Sanjay and Arvind Seshan
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".
-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.