Re: M09 & M15 Clarification

Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Sep 2016 16:32:48 -0400

With clarification my read on the manure is that the referee has 5. There are 5 in base. There 2 on board. Thus there are 7 that can score resulting in the potential of 40 points outlined in your para. 3.

I understand the referee to put pieces as penalties in the white triangle in the SE corner near the seal.

Todd Lennox
Coach
Capital Girls (2014-2015)
Think Tank (2016)