We are a rookie team
QUESTION ON POINTS: I see only two (2) locations on the board where manure samples to be placed - one in middle of the board and other one at the panda release (designated locations).
1. Does this mean, rest of ten manure samples can be placed anywhere in the base by the team ?
2. If the team succeeds in moving all ten manure samples from base and two manure samples located at designated location, one at a time, to training and research area then the team would get 12*5 = 60 points ? and additional 5 Points for having completed M15. Does this mean the team would get 65 points in total ?
3. Per M15 penalties section, If the referee is holding 5 of the 10 manure samples with him/her, does this mean the team gets to move only seven(7) samples instead of twelve(12) – per challenge update document changed from 10 to seven. If team moves manure samples one at a time to the training and research area, does this mean the team would get a maximum of 7*5 = 35 plus 5 for completing the mission, now potentially 40 in total ?
QUESTION ON PENALTIES LISTED UNDER M15:
1. When Referee place manure sample in white triangle, in the south west area for interrupting the robot? Is this just a gesture to show the team that they have six (6) point penalty ?
2. The tringle that is referenced in M15 PENALTIES section, Is this the triangle where FIRST is written (right above the big LEGO logo in the base) ?
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".
-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.