FEAST-L Archives

January 2017

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Meyers, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meyers, Diana
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:21:55 +0000
Hi Carol and All ‹ Iım not sure theyıre adding names anymore.  I signed
yesterday using the email Carol gives here as did some friends I forwarded
the petition to, and none of our names are listed on the petition today.
Maybe theyıve been completely overwhelmed by the response.

But I want to thank Carol for passing the petition along to us.  Any
opportunity to protest our countryıs descent into utter inhumanity is
worth seizing.  Diana

**************************************
Diana Tietjens Meyers
Professor Emerita of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__dianatietjensmeyers.wordpress.com_&d=CwIF-g&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=dP0KfUxibhyWzLFiCMCSn8Hf4wDOa8kB4FtqkOeu-Uw&s=cR4STHMyhRcLWR2rXVw1feR2koPVaSATBYMm-5v0csY&e=
New Book:
Victims Stories and the Advancement of Human Rights
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__global.oup.com_academic_product_victims-2Dstories-2Dand-2Dthe-2Dadvancement&d=CwIF-g&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=dP0KfUxibhyWzLFiCMCSn8Hf4wDOa8kB4FtqkOeu-Uw&s=DHKoqtMPuwUT1gnJo85pSClvfo1otjVB28ueiYeGGUQ&e=
-of-human-rights-9780199930401?q=diana%20tietjens%20meyers&lang=en&cc=us
For a quick take on the book, see this book blog:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__page99test.blogspot.com_2016_04_diana-2Dtietjens-2Dmeyerss-2Dvictims-2Dstori&d=CwIF-g&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=dP0KfUxibhyWzLFiCMCSn8Hf4wDOa8kB4FtqkOeu-Uw&s=ZnOTAjfiRT1XTeOq4x992JNhbc4yK1bkO5EqOWMTCnQ&e=
es.html
My book-related OUP blog post is here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__blog.oup.com_2016_05_human-2Drights-2Disis-2Dyazidi-2Dwomen_&d=CwIF-g&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=dP0KfUxibhyWzLFiCMCSn8Hf4wDOa8kB4FtqkOeu-Uw&s=1Zk3Vlg9lRaolgP1qAgBx8RB7z02ryt-iHIHTQWemf4&e=